Sunday, August 17, 2014

31 Out of 32: Learn a New Skill

I've mentioned Skillshare in a number of my other posts.  Besides brushing up on old skills it has also been helpful for learning some new ones.  I really wanted to take a class to learn about html coding.  It is something that I wanted to learn for work.  I'm not a developer so the extent of my html knowledge has been simple codes that I can easily copy and paste when I'm launching a project, but I wanted to expand my understanding.

I built a simple portfolio site for myself.  It isn't elegant or complex, but it was a great way to start learning about something that seemed daunting that in fact wasn't as complicated as I anticipated it would be.  I can't wait to see what I'm going to learn next year!

Photo by Marjan Krebelj 

No comments:

Post a Comment