Sunday, August 17, 2014

29 out of 32: Flying Trapeze School

I have a bucket list of adventure experiences that I would eventually like to try.  Some are more low key like anti gravity yoga and having a ride in a hot air ballon.  Others are more high adrenaline, things like sky diving and zip lining.  This year I did one that was sort of in the middle-trapeze school!



It was terrifying at first, you forget you are in a harness and that there is a net below you.  It was also a really hard work out.  I did this last week and my muscles are still sore (most likely because they are ones I don't often use).  However the experience was totally worth it.  Oddly enough my favorite step was letting go and falling.  Falling should be scary, but I was making the choice when I was ready to let go so I felt in control.  It is an experience I'd like to have again.



No comments:

Post a Comment